At XonHost we understand that the functionality of your website is crucial. We take your trust with XonHost very seriously. Therefore we’ve established a very reliable Service Level Agreement (SLA) on which our all International and local clients can rely. XonHost’s henceforth document is an unbroken agreement between you, the customer, and XonHost. It addresses our responsibility and a money-back-guarantee if XonHost’s responsibilities are not met. We provide this type of assurance to make our customer feel at ease with their decision to use XonHost. XonHost reserves the right to make any changes to the Service Level Agreement (SLA) within reason. If changes were to be made, all our clients would be notified to these changes and given the opportunity to object.
We provide the following guarantees for all our servers, both semi-managed or fully managed:
- A 99.99% average network uptime. We only use racks at the most reliable Dutch datacenters, such as Serverius B.V and Switch.
- We guarantee a money-back guarantee, which falls outside of ToS agreement for that month’s payment if the server falls under the 99.98% average uptime. This excludes possible DDoS attacks.
- Hardware. At XonHost we guarantee to provision of reliable new servers (below 3 years of age) to minimize the risk of sudden hardware failures.
For semi-management packages (free) and fully managed packages, we have different service level agreements:
- Semi-management package
– Customer support (Saturday – Thursday: 8AM to 10PM)
– Technical support (24/7/365) through ticket system.
– Reboots upon request through ticket system
– Diagnosis in case of failure and replacement guarantee
– Managed security
– Free DDoS protection (up to 10gbps, 2 hours a day), for more, contact us.
– Complete server privacy
– Ping Monitoring
- Fully-management package
– Everything included in the semi-management package.
– RAID, CPU and HDD usage alerts.
– 24/7 Telephone emergency support.
– OS Updates and Patches.
– Firewall and SSL configuration – Server debugging and analysis – 50GB daily backup – Perform Routine Anti-Virus & Malware Scans – Help recover and setup after crash/hack.